What to eat at International Technology Convention Centre (ITCC) Penampang

I like going to ITCC Penampang for choices of eating out. Simply because I know the mall inside out and I don't have to pay parking fee. 

Below is the list of restaurants that you may consider: 

1.  Nasi Anje Restaurant 


Crispy fried chicken mixed with its signature sambal and curry gravy. You get the best of both worlds at RM7.80. I usually will order just one-piece chicken as the size is big enough for me.

The signboard indicated that they had sold 26,000,000 few years back, but the owner had stopped counting how many chickens sold already, but their branches keep on getting more.

2. Dozo @ Nanyangkopihouse


Must try its teh tarik (RM4.50) and Polo Bun (RM5.90). Some argued that the Polo Bun is pricey as compared to others, but I give credit to its presentation whereby they put the frozen butter on top of an ice.

3. Jisoo Korean Fried Chicken


Calling for #koreanfriedchicken #kpop fans to here. Based on the name of the restaurant, I bet its Korean Fried Chicken must be the must-have item for patrons. As shown in the picture, for this #mixandmatch, it only costs RM17.90.




Comments