Chiu's coffee latte art made me sad.

     

Had lunch at Chiu's Market 88 recently and ordered a cup of cappuccino. The latte art usually makes my day cos it is usually done prettily.


My obsession on this espresso based drink is to see the latte art stays intact even when after I drink it more than half. But surprisingly, less than 10 minutes untouched, the art started to disperse. I cant do anything about it.

I posted it in my insta (oliviaandbree), the owner was responsive and explained the phenomenon was caused by their coffee beans which has a bit more gas and acidity.

Tastewise, I love it.


Anyway, came here mainly to try out its signature beef rice. Daebak. Perfect dish. worth the price RM23 per bowl.

From every grain of rice, pickles, serunding tuhau and the medium rare beef.....so yummy.

Lunch date ordered tortilla. He likes it.

Comments