Jesselton Artisan Market is an overpriced "Tamu market"

Jesselton Artisan Market, which is being held every two months at Riverson, Kota Kinabalu, is like a modern "Tamu" where people will meet each other in an occasion. 

A guy friend would say that the market is only meant for women and things there are overpriced. So, another word for the market is "Overpriced modern tamu". 

I will list down things that I bought from the market and will total the amount of spending at the end of this post. 

                               I bought a bigger diameter steel straw and its brush priced RM10. 



                                                              Bree's snack castella balls at RM10. 



                                                        A box of assorted flavoured milk chocolate = RM18. 


                  I think this would be the most expensive item I got from the market. I have been wanting Amethyst crystal bracelet to match with my purple pendant . Bought the bracelet at RM100. 


                                                                               
                                                                            Free Music. 


A huge portion of Kan Lau men (which I shared with Bree) at RM10. 



                                                              Free Arts exhibition. 





And also a hands on experience for Bree with Tao Art Studio to color Halloween mummy at RM25.

Total spending: RM 173

Comments