Damn Good Burger @ ITCC Penampang is damn not good.

There have been many good reviews for Damn Good Burger at Jalan Dewan, Kota Kinabalu. Because of that, I decided to give it a try at its new branch at ITCC Penampang. 

As a normal person who doesn't get free food and pay my meal with own money, it feels good not obligated to writing good review for something which I do not like. But, I do hope the owner will take notes of this and improve their services. 

As soon as I entered the premises, the environment is a bit "harsh". With cooking fumes circulating in a closed and air-conditioned eating space. The bright sunlight from outside is blinding patrons facing the bright sky. 

That's the first impressions.   

Upon ordering food, I was quite surprised with the price. It turned out.... (Copy and paste my words from FB/Instagram)

Unless you order ITCC's Damn Good Burgers' #apocalypto or other more expensive burgers... I think you will only get a "burger kosong" at the price of RM17. No pickles, no sauce... Just a slice of patty and buns.😔😔😔 

Surprisingly located just less than 100 steps from Bataras hypermarket within the wall, the cashier can actually say "no cheese"???? 

Even weird, no plastic straw for drinks but they encourage people to use DISPOSABLE hand gloves to eat burger.

No cutlery? How am I supposed to feed my daughter with her big burger? 

Guess mothers will freak out on how the staff dry their cleaning clothes all over the place? @ Damn Good Burger



Comments