Advanced Open Water Course with Down Below.



Initiatially, I thought that I should only get my advanced open water course when I hit my 100th dive.

But when a friend offered a discounted fee for the course, then I think I should go for it as the offer seems like to be "once in lifetime" rate.

 
My dive buddy Suraidah (right) and I. Ready to take up the challenge with Down Below Dive Centre that is located at Gaya island.


Our instructor is Lulu. A beautiful woman who is not only professional but really patient with us especially me.

Two-day course, it means that I have no choice but to digest everything in short time.

Among those new lessons include perfect buoyancy, navigation, deep dive, wreck dive and night dive.


The boss Richard showing how do we work with the buoyancy control device to get better control of our body underwater. 


Our vegan lunch for two days. Richard said by eating Plant-based food, we would treat the nature better (by reducing carbon emissions from rearing livestocks) and it is also for animals welfare. 


Other friends that joined the course. 

Comments