Mini Jesselton Artisan Market @Goodang, Jalan Gaya.



As huge fans of Jesselton Artisan Market, Bree and I made some time to go to the Mini festival at newly opened Goodang along Jalan Gaya (Same row as Tong Hing). 


Took this "aerial view" from the upper level of mini art gallery. 



Avatar Orang utan? 


I particularly love this piece. I like to look at it from a "small size" subject with the gigantic backdrop. 

Sometimes, it is annoying how people talk big about so called "Big ISSUE" and forgot they can actually make changes from themselves. How could someone who never wants to make himself or herself better expecting the world will become better? I know it's out of topic....just that, it was my recent frustration that I'm still keep telling myself to be "optimistic" again. 


This is quite small. And it attracts me as recently such mural came out in the news as the drawing was jeopardised by "obviously jealous" people with "shits" motive. But, it is so cute when it's countered with "LOVE" signs. 



Bree likes this one, she laughed hysterically when she saw this art cut into half and made into this art. Whatever makes Bree laughs cheekily would be my favourite,too. 


Some artsy Pink items meant for Breast Cancer fund. 


A flowery and dreamy wedding dinner setup display at Goodang. 



An art that I Iike and has been eyeing for so long but cannot afford. 






Comments