A new selfie corner at Pekan Kundasang

With the backdrop of Mount Kinabalu and countryside views, Kundasang town is indeed a strategic place to have additional selfie corners.



I can't believe that this corner has been there since last year and I only know about it six months later. It is partially because of the movement control order due to Covid-19 infection. 

But it is good to be back for local tourism. I am the kind of person who likes to go places with less crowd. (Though, it seems like it applies for everyone). 


 Will you love me forever? 

Sometimes, I love the view of gloomy sky. Life is not just a sunny day. 

Some people complained that why some travelers like to take picture and post on social media instead of just enjoy the experience. 

I countered him back that without such Free Promotions, would those people who didn't take pictures would come to those beautiful places shared by netizens? 


When kids rather pick up stones than be in the frame. 

There is additional fee of RM3 to climb on the plane. 

My princess. 


Comments