Cafe lab in Kingfisher.

One thing that must try at Cafe lab in Kingfisher is their signature custard pie priced at RM2 each or Buy 5 free 1.



Bree loves it so much that she took mine after finished her first custard. 

They are made at limited amount every day to ensure the freshness. 


I chose kimchi fried rice for my lunch. Really enjoyed the salads. 


The rice was served at just nice portion who is on less carbs diet. The kimchi also suits my taste, not so heavy nor sour. 

Bree tried their cream sauce pasta. It is a big portion. 

Although I was full with my kimchi rice, but I couldn't believe that I still could help Bree to finish half of her food. 

Bree and I have eaten many pasta but for this one, I can't really tell the ingredients used to make the food extra delicious. 


Our beverages in pink. Mine was #cappuccino and Bree ordered strawberry smoothie.




If you have been following my social media, you might know I am quite particular about coffee, particularly #latte art. 



Apart from the food, I think coffee will get the lowest mark in terms of taste and presentation. 




**** **********************



Three days before Bree's birthday, she suddenly wished for a unicorn themed cake. We did not do any booking before as we assumed that she is over with a theme birthday. 

Contacted few bakers, but none of them could accommodate. Tried cafelab and they agreed to help in such a short notice. 

We are also touched that they drove all the way from Kingfisher to Penampang to deliver the cake. 

As expected, the cake did not dissappoint us. The chocolate flavour is more distinct that sugar. Just nice. 



Comments