A simple Valentine's and birthday joint celebration.

 


                                   
During pandemic and everyone is affected by Covid-19. There is nothing more that I would hope for except peaceful days. I have been accustomed to quiet life that more than that would cause a headache. 

I appreciate every tiny gesture from anyone, even if it is an auto prompted greetings from company or even Inland Revenue. 😃😃😃. 

Thanks also for the personal wishes all the way from Italy, Jakarta and also Kota Kinabalu. 

Though I did not expect more gifts as I decide to adapt "Less is More" lifestyle. But, such a lovely gift does make my day, today. 


Guess who is happier than me to receive the mysterious gift? Daughter was so excited on how to play them at home upon picking the bundle from the office. 

Surprise birthday gift


Birthday lunch date

As my birthday celebration falls a day after Valentine's day. It is usually celebrated one day earlier.  I got my favourite mini cheesecake. Yummy. 

Cheese cake for birthday celebration





I received my bird nest drinks that has collagen and basil seed. Hopefully, it slows my aging process. 


Thanks, really appreciate it. 

Salmon makes me happier. A few pieces of them would be enough. 

Birthday/Valentine's dinner at home. 

And also seafood feast. 

Turning a year older, I decided to also reward myself with a sum of money for own unit trust investment and open a brockerage account with Rakutan Trade to be a "better adult" financially. 

Rakuten Trade Japanese online trading platform








Comments