Cappuccino@Art Attic



The latest cafe to visit in the capital of Sabah. It is a hybrid of cafe and art gallery. I would say both espresso and creative pieces are arts. As you can see above picture, the latte art on my cappuccino and the pottery cup and saucer/dessert plate complement each other well. 

It is quite impressive despite the sluggish economy and Covid-19 pandemic, the owner is taking bold steps to run a cafe at the Australian lane.



Overlooking the barista of Hello Stranger's second branch. 



I still have the habit of drinking my coffee to the last drop by ensuring the art is still intact. 

Sneak peak of art pieces available at the Art Attic





I used to eye and buy jewellery, but I guess like many, I have also turned into a plant mama. 

Buying a plant from Art Attic Australia Lane



Comments