Crack Inc. Coffee at Riverson, Kota Kinabalu.

It was a fine Boxing Day, I dropped by Crack Inc. Coffee at Riverson after a press conference at KK Times Square. 

I know the place as a coffee lover friend buys his beans here and I have been drinking his brewed coffee several times for the last two months. 


The barista cum roaster, who is a local and just came back from Germany, brewing my cappuccino. 

A 6oz drink at RM10. 



In need of coffee while processing technical stuff about energy, power, tariff, ICPT and Incentive based regulation. 


The barista told me he served me APARECIDA, beans origin from Brazil and has the almonds, chocolate, and stone-fruits ending tastes. 

My curiosity gets me answer to why "Crack" which meant when the roasted beans are cooked and it became swollen with crack sound. But forgot to ask about why two bears riding a bicycle?

Also get to know from the barista about the different taste between "cacao" and "chocolate" although both are same plants. 

Crack Juice is cold brew

Wayne roasting beans


Comments