Mee Woo Resort and Spa in Keningau


Welcome to Mee Woo Resort and Spa. A hotel facility that general public will never think it actually exists in the district of Keningau. 

Locals say Mee Woo is a retail shop at the Keningau town, which is about five-minute drive from the resort. 

Visited Mee Woo on Dec 2017. For a kid, its water slid is the most attractive area to spend time during the stay. 

We booked a standard room, located just next to the pool, priced at RM265. Another guest told me she got it for RM210 via an agent named Ken Yong. 

Both rates include dinner and breakfast. 

Room is quite cozy. But, I guess the owner likes the "futuristic" feel cos they use the blue light instead of usual dimmed light. 



A good place and fresh air to do yoga. Just above the swimming pool. How I wished to go for sauna, but with a small kid with me...I didnt get the chance for it or other spa services. 


Alfresco dining place to drink coffee. 


x

Comments