Joe Sun @ Damai.

There were not much good review from friends about Joe Sun @Damai except the good ambience.

The reason I like to go here is because of the chef/ owner of Effardy's food truck (which is no more) is the chef preparing some of his signature food. 

Second reason is because they use Crack Inc coffee beans.


My breakfast set- cheese french toast and cappuccino, which I ordered five minutes before noon, only costs me RM5.90 as I used #faveapp for the first time at Joe Sun.





Yummy Crack Inc cappuccino, good ambience and friendly staff. 

 Its fried onion never fail to amuse me. Irresistable


It is supposed to be some kind of pasta, but it looks and tastes like kan lao mee. Yup, not one of  Effardy's Kitchen's signature dishes.  
*****************************************************************************
Second visit 


There are days that I like having nicely brewed coffee while working.

My almost finish #cappuccino but with still "OK" latter art. Cool?

Pretty latte art on latte.

My brunch. Chicken mushroom eggs frittata RM12 (my cappuccino is RM5).

  Oliver's  The Bull, RM18. 

Comments