Penampang swimming complex


At the age of 4, I just taught her how to use the floaty at children's pool. 

Saw other kids about same age as Bree were already undergoing swimming lesson. 

The coach had asked me to teach Bree how to swim. But, looking at how miserable Bree's peer during their training, some even crying. I stick to my "let the kid really falls in love with water" rather than hating thr water because of the tough lesson. 

After all, I learned mine when I was in form 3, by learning from the book. Strangely, it worked. 


Having five buns after 2.5 hours of swimming. Became very cranky after that cos she skipped afternoon nap. Slept as early as 8pm till next day 8am.


Meanwhile, the mother is keen to learn new thing. I have learned diving last year, maybe this year mermaid swimming skill?



Comments