the 1985.Coffee, Plaza 333, Penampang, Sabah.




This the 1985. Coffee is a good place to grab good coffee to kickstart the day, especially on Mondays.


Oops, left lipstick on the cup of my cappuccino drink with a unicorn latte art. I topped up RM3 on top of my huge breakfast set. I do enjoy the taste of this caffeinated drink. 


Usually will check type of coffee beans used for my beverage. Yes, I tasted hazelnut, honey and mandarin while sipping my drink. 

Friendly barista said they imported the roasted beans are from Sarawak.




    Ambiance: Quite dim with nice music.


 Nice faucets. 

*****************************************

Second visit to 1985 on a Saturday at about 230pm.

I noticed that there were many ladies including college students hanging out at the place.


Green Tea Latte (additional whipped cream is FOC)

A friend says this is a "unicorn ran over by a lorry". Ya, maybe I should just request the simplest latte art such as the love or leaf shape. 

The longer we stayed at this cafe, the more food we order...which is good for the business, but not so good for my calories intake and wallet.


 3C (Cinnamon, Cheese, Chocolate) roll. 

 
  • Affogato= an italian dessert poured with a shot of hot espresso.



Yogurt Blueberry Cake. Fresh, less sweet and just nice. 
***************
Visit in April 17, 2018. Requested a simple ❤️ latte art for my cappuccino

 I think it looks much nicer in that shape. 

Comments