A day trip to Mari Mari Sepanggar island in conjunction with International women's day.

Three ladies went diving on weekday while everyone else is working. 


Having awesome Dive Master is key to fun diving especially if you are new to this sports. Our Dive Master is Ivan Martin.


Underwater selfie to check whether the mask is clear.

This is how I stretch my feet when I got tired moving my legs underwater.

     At the Pancang point.


I love the coral landscape with small and colorful fishes hiding around them.


Stand-up paddle during our break before proceed with second dive at Clement Reef (sea of coral site)

Like a sea gypsy with modern boat. 

It was ok when I fell into the water but I bruised my ankle which I tied with the rope of the board. I get confused this board with surf board, especially when there is no wave to play with.

Below is the video of our day trip.



Comments