Superono@ Plaza 333


            Welcome to Superono at Plaza 333, an eatery run by a group of young people.


One bowl is RM16.90. It sounds like very expensive, but as a picky foodie, I have to say that the ingredients (even salmon) are good and high quality.


As the food is expensive, I did not order any of the drinks instead finishing a bottle of water which is FOC.


                         It is indeed a lot. Initially, I thought I could not finish the whole pokebowl.

                      Wow, each of the food is just so delicious, and I finished them..clean.


Here is an information about POKEBOWL. Poke is diced raw fish served as either an appetizer or as a main course and is one of the main dishes of Native Hawaiian cuisine.


Therefore, it explains the interior design of this restaurant. 







Comments