Indo.Taste @T1 Bundusan.

May I have your order, Maam?



Decided to have lunch that has "home-taste" choices of food for family and kid.  We are so lucky to have eateries nearby our house to choose from.

As soon as we entered the premises, Bree ran towards seats that have big and vibrant colors pillow.  "I want it to be cosy," she said.


                                                           

I chose "Nasi Ayam Geprek" priced at RM12.90 which is totally for spicy food lovers.  There are three-level of spiciness. I had Level 2, and it was not that spicy.


Usually, I prefer to have little carbohydrate and more protein based food. As you can see, proteins dominate the plate. 

Don't look down on the taste by its presentation. I enjoy eating its grated coconut, tofu, vegetables, fresh chicken with the chilies/sambal on top of it. 


Daughter was being playful when I asked what she wanted. I get an RM8 chicken soto for her. It was a big bowl. Next time, I could order the same thing and share with her.

                             Sago mango smoothie is nice and helps if the food is too spicy.

Risoles (Chicken and veggies)


          
Nice interior, right? A contrast of turquoise counter and with lots of natural light coming from outside.  

                     Isn't that this painting is nice? The plants next to it just match the art.



Comments