Breadboss bakery @ Damai, Sabah





Bree and I found our favorite hangout place during weekend. 






           
             I like every piece of its finely crafted artisan breads. If only the bakery is near our house...



Sometimes, my preschooler would ask for two pieces of bread...





For mommy, am a happy #cappuccino drinker. No complaint as every cup is perfectly brewed and latte art stays intact even after I finished a chapter of my book. 


My fourth visit. I still find the peace to spend the weekend at this bakery. It seems like the patrons (hoperfully regulars) are not those kind of chatting at the loudest volume. I notice that there are few people who bring their books and indulge in the reading session. 


Nice arts. 

                                  

My 10th visit. Doing work at the cafe.



Trying this cos it looks cute.






                                                      Yummy. Not sweet and refreshing.

Comments