Productive "Me Time" off day on Monday.




The plan to take an off day on weekday was to go Tawau for a short vacay. But, due to some circumstances, I decided to just stay in Kota Kinabalu. 

After sending daughter to school by 7am, I went for an hour of slow jogging. It felt good that there was no rush to complete the target.  

According to my Google Fit, I hit 12,804 steps or 9.51kilometres in 128 minutes as of 730pm today.  It was even more awesome that I burned 1,757 calories. 


Went home. I could not believe that I accomplished housechores within an hour- folded and ironed laundry, washed all dishes, watered plants, swept garage floor. Then, another 30 minutes of drum practice before brain was signalled of low in sugar. 

Broke my 15-hour #intermittent fasting with Laksa Ngiu Chap at Yii Siang, Kolombong. It took about 25 minutes to drive to the place from my home, but it was my Off Day and it was up to me to choose what and where I wanted to eat. Happy Tummy. 

It costed me RM15 for a big bowl of Laksa and teh ping. 



It has been awhile since I enjoy tasting #Cappuccino by myself. While waiting the *standard 30 minutes to see whether the #latteart dispersed after awhile, I enjoyed blogging the previous two posts in peace.  (RM12/cup)

Do you know anyone who can't stand to dine or spend alone time at a cafe? In contrary, sometimes, I really enjoy the time where I spend the time just with myself, no pressure to entertain others or overloaded with some hate or political talks (as if I don't get so much of it when I am on duty), be absorbed with own thoughts without anyone to judge.

Don't jump too fast into conclusion. I do enjoy companion, it is just that it has to be the right people with positive vibes ( Sometimes, toxic people either make I want to kill myself so that I dont have to face them any longer or I wished that there is a magic spell to glue their mouth. How can they hate everything in this world? It is just impossible that nothing that makes them happy).


Went for 45 minutes of free of charge #infrared sauna at Nano Reflexology at Taman Suria in Penampang. 

It is free as long as you signed up as a member with the centre, there is no commitment fee. Just top up minimum of RM100, then you will have unlimited access for the sauna. 


While breaking a sweat for deep sweating process, I spent some time reading a book by a famous Thai pathologist.


It felt good to sweat while just sitting. If only I have the time, I really do not mind to come here everyday to ensure the extra unburned calories will not become body fat. 




Also bought a dog food packed in aluminium packaging for Vanilla. 


Comments