Welcoming New Year with Ong gifts.

Yeah, welcoming 2020 with Ong!!!

Somehow, I feel much happier buying gift for myself rather than people giving me anything. 

At this age, minimalism is the way of living (less mess, less waste). I cant think of what to get for myself. 
 
But they are things that I really treasure or "spark joy" as what Marie Condo preaches to organise the house. 

Here are my treats for spending 2019 wisely and meaningful. 



#Lancome advanced genifique Yeux. An elixir to have energised eyes. 

I deserve this cos I spend most of the time straining my eyes on computer and phones. 

(Don't judge my obsession on using gadget... it is my job that brings food on table and buy those personal things) 

Some say that I spend exorbitantly on skincare products. But I usually use up each item about 6 months, and doing facial at some beauty centre is a once in blue moon thing for me. 



My favourite author Mitch Albom new book "Finding Chika" really looks like a Christmas present. 


He never fail to make me emotional at the end of the story. 

Once when I was an intern, I told my editor back in Kuala Lumpur that I love the author's book but sometimes need to save up money to buy it. 

He answered: "There's no book too expensive if you like them." 

Back then, the price limit for a book is below RM50. 

It is good that my company has monthly book allowance for us. 



Comments