Homeschooling with Grolier during MCO


Five years ago, I invested about RM2,000 for few sets of educational Grolier books.  Basically, Bree has been using these materials since she was 2.

RM2,000 with two years of installment plan was not so burdening.

I promised myself to use these expensive books to interact (at least 15 minutes during bedtime) and at the same time help Bree to learn thing in fun way. 

Of all the books, I like this most whereby fine motor skill is also involved. Bree learns all the basics- colors, shapes, alphabets and Mathematics- from this.



Fast forward to Movement Control Order, Bree and I are still using this apart from his school's boring homework and lesson. 

Like I said, it is a good investment as even at the age of 7, the contents are also meant for Bree. 

As above picture shown, each has up to Level 3 syllabus. 

We played this just now, more to critical thinking. 

Comments