Birthday brunch date at Lumière Coffee Space by Crack Inc



                           
Finally, managed to visit Crack Inc's branch at Wisma Manikar. It has been years since I had their #cappuccino. 

The branch is located at the Wisma Manikar, near Wisma Wanita along Jalan Tuaran Lama. Once you reach the area, park your car at the basement and take the lift to ground floor. 

                            

                            Lumiere Coffee Space by Crack Inc

Compare to the branch at Riverson, Gleneagles. It is more spacious here. 

I have been wanting to go to the branch as I do have good impression over their coffee and customer services.  Here's why: 
Wayne Lim, roaster and owner of Crack Inc


Since it is my birthday, I shall treat myself a good brunch at a place I'll make sure I would be happy with the coffee and food. 

I am esctatic to have just the right amount of dark chocolate tart to go with my Cappuccino. 

 Must try dark Chocolate tart


My eight-year-old daughter can't have enough with Lumiere's #croissant. She asked me to order another one after indulging the first heaven-like pastry. 

                                 
"Mommy, do not disturb me enjoying my croissant made from heaven".   

Comments