Buying plastic-free grocery online with Kivatu Nature Farm.




With the high cases of Covid-19 in Sabah and getting used with the stay-at-home lifestyle, ordering these goods is just the thing I am more comfortable to "run errand" instead of going to the market. 

When I first making and picking up the purchase (the address PACOS TRUST HQ is less than 2 minutes from house), I was so glad to see that those goods were packed nicely on biodegrable boxes and papers. 

I personally think that it takes a huge step everytime I go out and do my grocery shopping. Although I usually bring along my reusable bags, but sometimes because I have to buy a lot thus will get one or two additional plastic.  Some hypermarkets did not even allow customers to bring their own containers/bags for fearing that we might steal something. 





Locally farmed strawberries, it is not always available in the order list. But, once they put it up, you really should try.

Kivatu Nature Farm also sells homemade pastry- I highly recommend this Pineapple Piang. I love the generous amount of pineapple filling the baker made. It is RM12 per pack.

                        

I tried this Korean Cream bun once, but it was not really my liking. It is a bit a hard and not enough cream cheese. 


How to order? Click this Kivatu Nature Farm Order 


Comments