One More Cafe @ Warisan Square


         
   One More Cafe barista Camuel.

Camuel is the face of the cafe located  at Warisan Square (behind Secret Recipe).

Open everyday except Sunday from 11am to 4pm, the  coffee is not the only must try item at the cafe. I would say that the barista's friendliness is the plus point to spend your time to chat with while enjoying your coffee. 

 

                                                        

His partners' food are also delectable. Their selection of pastry is limited but each has its own uniqueness and at affordable price. I personally like their mini biscoff cheesecake priced at RM5++, because it is the smallest (hopefully least calories) I can indulge in.

I usually come for their signature sandwiches made from nutty and cranberry whole meal bread, fresh vegetables and apples. A balanced lunch to fuel for the rest of the day without causing afternoon slump. 



Recently I tried their kimchi fried rice topped with a sunny side up egg and sprinkled with seaweed. I got quite a big portion of rice despite asked for half only. This one really succeeded to make me get my nap afterward. I do not mind though as I did have sleep deprivation on that day. 

Kimchi fried rice





 











Comments